We’re Hiring! Virtual Assistant Opportunities
Clevertouch is a Business & Lifestyle Agency. We’re a small team with client-facing Virtual Assistants, coupled with Business Referral Partners in other related industries (e.g., Marketing, website development, copywriting, Finance, Executive support, Business Development etc). We provide business and lifestyle support to small and medium sized businesses across various industries – our key contacts are mostly business owners who are at capacity, or who recognise they cannot continue to do it all!
We’re currently seeking a number of Virtual Assistants who are UK based with a background in more traditional Personal or Executive Assistant business support. Here’s an example overview of the clients and what typical support entails:
Which Industries would you work with?
At Clevertouch, we work with a variety of clients who are within a wide range of industries, take a look at some of the business you could be working with:
1) Digital development agency; specialising in developing open-source solutions for publishers, content producers and digital brands
2) Education and Tutoring – English Language & Literature
3) Editor, Content Writer and Creative
5) Capacity Development Officer – Inclusive Education sector
6) Women’s Health
8) Investments and Family Office
9) Import and Exports
10) C – Suite Professionals
Who are we looking for?
Virtual Assistants who are empathetic, active listeners with an interest and/or experience in the Client’s industry areas will be a distinct advantage but is not essential. These undertakings require team members who appreciate working autonomously but with the support and guidance of an established team of peers who will be happy to follow the agency’s established way of working, whilst bringing your own ideas to the party. As a Clevertouch VA, you will have the ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders and feel confident leading the client in their support needs:
- Experienced business support professionals with strong organisational skills, ability to forward plan, proactive with bags of initiative.
- Highly efficient, organised, and resourceful person who relishes tasks that involve lots of team collaboration and communication. A passionate people person who loves working as part of a team.
- Confident communicating with clients, colleagues, management, and suppliers with strong impersonal and communication skills.
- A confident, positive, energetic, and outgoing team player who relishes working flexibly in a fast-paced working environment and remains calm under pressure.
- Demonstrates great customer service and an overall passion for excellence.
- Curious, enthusiastic, and passionate about a client’s business.
Remote Business & Lifestyle Support, including but not limited to:
- First point of contact for the business, responding to all general enquiries.
- Inbox management, correspondence, and reminders of key events.
- Diary management and scheduling with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project assistance and liaison to keep abreast of project status and milestones.
- Business development support.
- Document creation, management, and dissemination.
- Domestic and international travel and accommodation sourcing.
- Booking pre-travel requirements.
- Invoicing and tracking (excluding book-keeping) [Harvest/Free Agent/Xero/QuickBooks].
- Issuing contracts and release forms for digital signatures.
- Online bookings, e.g., cars, restaurants, corporate gifts, etc.
- Domestic appointments, e.g., cleaner, therapist, dentist, liaising with nurseries, vets, car lease companies etc.
- Event planning.
- Market Research [Using Software such as e.g., Lusha].
- Knowledge of Slack/Trello/Notion/Teamwork/Airtable/Click Up would be an advantage.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and Gsuite skills essential.
- Updating the Clevertouch CRM.
Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm [excluding weekends and UK bank holidays].
*These are the agency’s operational hours and when we are available to clients*
We are looking for several VA’s who have between 20- and 40-hours availability pcm on a long-term associate/freelance basis.
Given the long-term nature of our client contracts [1 to 3 years], we are looking to work with VA’s who recognise this commitment. Rates of pay are therefore reflected at £27.50 per hour.
The Hiring Process
- Initial Discussion: 1st August onwards, subject to suitable service providers putting themselves forward.
- Onboarding: Up to 2 hours per day, for 4 days – Paid.
- Support Commencement: Specific dates to be confirmed on a client-by-client basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our VA team, please click here to apply and a member of the team shall contact you!
Balancing your Work and Personal Life
As the weather gets sunnier and the summertime approaches, it can be harder to balance your work life alongside your personal plans. Whether you have holidays booked, weekend gatherings with family and friends, you want to be sure your upcoming projects o…Read more